Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. This two-days’ workshop will also help you organize and prioritize for greater workplace efficiency. The workshop is full of ideas for organizing your work area and your paperwork and working on the “right” things. Get out of your mental rut. Think new thoughts about the time you have. Discover new ways of doing things and feel more in control of your life.
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity
What Topics are Covered
- The power of change
- Understanding yourself
- Setting goals
- Setting a ritual
- The four D’s and STING
- Organizing your workspace
- Organizing your files
- Managing your workload
Anyone who wants to develop their knowledge and understanding of Time Management tools and techniques.
Individuals looking for an opportunity to enhance their time management capabilities.
8 hours interactive group workshop covered in 2 days