Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This one-day workshop will give you some of those skills.
- The role of goal setting in performance management.
- Tools to help your employees set and achieve goals.
- A three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Motivational tools and techniques.
What Topics are Covered
- The shared management model
- Setting goals
- Phase I (Preparation)
- Phase II (Activation)
- Phase III (Ongoing and Formal Evaluation)
Senior and executive leaders who are seeking to increase their leadership effectiveness, as well as emerging leaders who will soon be taking on larger roles in the performance management process, can benefit from the Managing Employee Performance workshop.
This workshop is also suitable for any person who recognize that an effective approach to performance management is an essential set of skills that they must develop.
8 hours interactive group workshop covered in 2 days